Epiphan AV.io 4K HDMI to USB Capture Card
The plug-and-play Epiphan AV.io 4K is the easiest way to capture 4K videos. It transfers up to 4K DCI signal to your Mac, Linux, or Windows PC. The unit transmits uncompressed audio/video content from your mobile phone, camera, home entertainment device, and other HDMI sources to your computer with near-zero latency. As a USB Video Class (UVC) device, it is designed to integrate with a capture software like Skype, QuickTime, VLC Media Player, Wirecast, Windows Camera, Adobe FMLE, and other conferencing software.
- Supported OS: Windows 8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.10 and up, Linux distribution with kernel 3.5.0 or higher supported
- Drivers: Native UVC and UAC device auto-detected by OS
- Processor requirements: Equal or superior in performance to i7 6770HQ for good 4K results
- Resolution: 640×360 up to 4096×2160 (4K DCI)
- HDMI Audio Input: Up to 96kHz sampling rates
- Audio Output: 16bit 48kHz stereo
- Capture Latency: Near Zero (NOTE: 3rd party apps may contribute capture delay)
- HDCP: High-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP) protected content cannot be captured
- Connectors: Input: HDMI | Output: USB 3.0 B-Type with USB 2.0 backward compatibility
- Weight: 1.1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Mini USB-C Hub
The lightweight Blucoil Mini USB-C Hub is a portable multi-port adapter that provides fast charging and efficient data transfer. It features three USB 3.0 ports (USB 2.0 backward compatible) and one Micro USB Port. Each port has 1A current and 5V voltage. You can transfer up to 5Gbps of data. Sleek and compact, this multi-port port adapter comes with an LED indicator to ensure it is connected to your computer. The Blucoil Mini USB-C Hub passed CE and FCC certifications, guaranteed to be safe to use and has prolonged durability.
Grab the AV.io 4K kit today and receive exclusive Blucoil HDMI Cable AND 5 colorful Cable Ties!
CAPTURES HIGH VIDEO RESOLUTION – The AV.io 4K from Epiphan captures up to 4096 x 2160resolution with 4K ultra-high definition video streaming at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps. You can choose to use the original resolution or let AV.io scale it for you.
OFFERS PORTABLE VIDEO STREAMING – The pocket-sized AV.io’s HDMI capture works with any computer with a USB 3.0 port. This USB video grabber lets you stream 4K videos anywhere, anytime.
PROVIDES ULTRA LOW LATENCY AND CRYSTAL-CLEAR AUDIO – The AV.io 4K captures video and sounds with near-zero lag, perfect for livestreaming. Plus, it captures PCM audio over HDMI at 24bit 96kHz. (NOTE: 3rd party apps may contribute capture delay)
WORKS SEAMLESSLY WITH VARIOUS APPS – You can use the AV.io 4K with Windows Camera, Skype, Wirecast, QuickTime, VLC Media Player, and Adobe FMLE. Then upload the captured content in video platforms like Vimeo or YouTube.
INCLUDES – Epiphan AV.io 4K HDMI to USB Capture Card; Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable; Blucoil 8-FT HDMI Cable; 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors)